Twist to open lid. Apply hair stick onto hair, particularly the flyaway and loose hair, to achieve the desired hair style.
- Please close cap after use. If cap is tight, try loosening it by twisting in the other direction.
- Do not use excessive force to prevent wax bits from breaking off and sticking in your hair.
- Please take precautions if there are any pre-existing skin conditions.
- Do not use if there are scratches, swelling or eczema on scalp.
- Stop use if redness, itch, sensitive skin or discolouring occurs after exposure to sunlight or immediately after application. Consult a dermatologist if this happens. Prolonged use may exacerbate the condition.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid storage under direct sunlight, or at extreme high or low temperatures.