How to use
After using lotion, place an appropriate amount of cream on your palms. Then apply it on skin until fully absorbed.
- Be aware of skin irregularities arising from product use.
- Do not apply a product on sensitive or problematic areas of your skin, such as open wounds, rashes or swelling.
- Stop usage if you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (e.g. white spots) or darkening during use or appearance of such symptoms after exposure to direct sunlight. We recommend consulting skin specialists if this arises. Continuous use may worsen the symptoms.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse out immediately if this occurs.
- Place cap firmly after use.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Do not leave this product in high/cold temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Please do not use immediately after a sunburn or inflammation. Do not ingest.